1 grudnia 2016 09:45
Man AHL Coder Prize
Zapraszamy do uczestnictwa w Man AHL Coder Prize 2017
That the Man AHL Coder Prize 2017 code bundle is now available and the competition is open for submissions.
- Using your programming skills, create an algorithm to beat those of other entrants in our homemade game HiveMinder.
- Targeted exclusively at students aged 16-25, this year we are delighted to announce we have expanded the competition to welcome participants from the EU* and Switzerland (except Italy).
- All entrants must use the Python programming language, but don’t worry: Video tutorials are available on the website for beginners.
- The top 7 entrants will be invited to attend the finalist’s ‘Code Off’ at the Man AHL office in the City of London on 10th February 2017.
- 1st Place £5,000
- 2nd Place £2,000
- 3rd Place £1,000
- There will also be a £1,000 prize for the top performing under 18 year old who doesn’t place in the top 3.