Feb. 14, 2022, 10:49 a.m.
Schedule for the summer term, enrollment and the mode of teaching
The schedule for the next semester has been announced in System Zapisy. Apart from the time of classes, there is also information about the planned mode of teaching: groups taught remotely have an appropriate tag (and additionally, they do not have an assigned room at the institute). Groups with assigned room will be taught on-site the whole semester (except for 3 seminars listed below). If there is a significant deterioration of the pandemic, the mode of teaching may change.
In addition to the classes marked as remote, the following classes will be conducted remotely in the period of February 28 - April 3:
- Seminar: Advanced Data Mining
- Seminarium: Reinforcement learning dla gier
- Seminarium: Sztuczna Inteligencja w Grach - tematy zaawansowane
Individual enrollment times have been calculated.
- 7.02 - 11.02 - voting correction
- 7.02 - 3.03 - class evaluation
- 18.02 - earliest enrollment possibility (including all bonuses)
- February 24 - enrollment for the 1st year students
- 28.02 - start of the summer semester
- 02.03 - guaranteed places for ISIM and DS expire
- 04.03 - the limit of 35 ECTS expires
- 10.03 - end of disenrollments (only enrollments are possible)
- 13.03 - end of enrollments