Do not enter the building if:
- You have symptoms of an infectious disease.
- You are in quarantine or isolation.
- You share an apartment with a person in quarantine or isolation, and you are unvaccinated.
- You are waiting for the test result for an infectious disease.
- You enter for a purpose other than studies, research, or related administrative.
- Your body temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees.
During your stay in the building:
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask throughout your stay.
- Keep a safe distance from other people.
- Disinfect your hands at each entrance to the building and to the classroom.
- Do not attend classes in groups that you are not currently enrolled in.
- Restrict moving around the building as much as possible.
- Follow posted instructions and employees' instructions.
- If you notice worrisome symptoms in yourself or another person, contact the doorkeeper or the building administrator.
In the event of infection with the SARS-Cov-2 virus - if you have been confirmed to be infected with the SARS-Cov-2 virus and you were at the Department during the week preceding the diagnosis, report the infection by completing the
form (you will be required to attach the confirmation of the diagnosis generated from the Internetowe Konto Pacjenta or a scan of the positive test result).